Skip to main content

The Card Concept Winner

Hello everyone! I am not so excited today because of so much back pain... GOODNESS! But there´s always a good reason to get up. I really wanted to come here and share with you some good news. Today I was picked a Winner on the Card Concept Blog by one of the designers: Ardith. THANK YOU Ardith! I really needed this motivation today.

This is the winner card:


 

 I appreciate the DT's encouraging comments, and also the wonderful girls' comments that were before and after my participating cards, some of them are my bloggy friends now.
 

Some other good news that Blogger vanished from my entries and that had to be published yesterday, is that I won random on two other blogs, the first one: Sweet & Sassy Stamps. I absolutely love their stamps and I am so pleased that I won, I could pick up some goodies I had on my wish list!!! And then another prize at DisDigi Designs, a voucher for Marker Pop store. I didn't know this place but they have an amazing variety of crafty things and amazing low prize dies (Xcut dies). Really, go check them out! I preordered some new dies that aren't in the market yet, so that should arrive on my birthday (on May, JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA). I have to be patient, my purchases ship twice, first to Florida and then to my country. 

So I guess my luck is improving, lol. And I am about to get a little prize from Avocado Stamps that I won on the Season's Blog Hop (remember that one?). To know about that click here.

I am planning some projects, I hope I can post them soon. Have a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Remember you too could win some blog candy:

Giveaway! Even better than Valentine´s treats are blog candies don't you think! Today you have the opportunity to win one of my favorite digital paper sets from Shery K. Designs. These are great quality papers that you can print endlessly at home. Each paper measures 12 x 12 inch. You may recall that I use the vintage handwriting paper frequently. This set is one of my very favorites. 

Shery has been so kind and she is sponsoring this giveaway. If you would like to see more of her designs please visit her shop, at Shery K. Designs


To participate go to my Valentine's blog post, click here: Valentine's Mini Paperpad and a GIVEAWAY.





Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GRACIELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) WHAT FUN to get GOODIES in the mail!!!!! The ANTICIPTION is sometimes GREATER than the receiving!!!! :) ENJOY YOUR WINNINGS!!!! P.S. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED your winning card when I saw it!!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graciellie!!!! JUST HEARD over at Flourishes Blog!!!! They HAVE a deal in the works for Flourishes so it won't go away!!!!! GO & CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! FLOURISHES WILL CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (They're just reducing inventory!!!) :) HAPPY DAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely deserve it! congratulation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Shadow Stenciled Backgrounds with Deco Foil & TCW Stencils

I'm sharing my first Christmas card of the year... And, I'll show you an easy and beautiful technique called Shadow Stenciling, but this time using Deco Foil! Tutorial & Supplies I have a video tutorial showing you how I made today's card and I've added that below. To find out the complete list of supplies used to create this project, make sure you visit Therm O Web's blog . Now imagine this background with the new glitter Deco Foil from Gina K. Designs! I will be showcasing those new products real soon. Make sure to visit my YouTube channel and subscribe for many more project ideas using Deco Foil and TCW Stencils! Until next time.

Video Tutorial: Quick New Year's Card with Simple Stories & Deco Foil

I'm back with a fun and really easy to make card for the Holidays or the New Year and I have a video tutorial with Therm O Web today. I'm sure we all are rushing at the very last minute looking for tags and cards and wrapping gifts... I know I always am. That is why my latest Holiday projects have been on the quick and easy side so you can try them out if you need to! The usual theme for New Year's cards is usually monochromatic, metallic... But, what if we used colorful Holiday colors instead? Why not? Well, this time you'll see me use papers from Simple Stories Very Merry Collection. Video Tutorial This is short and sweet video tutorial where I show you how I put together this card. Really with card designing the hard part is figuring out what you want your card to look like in the end but once you have figured out what elements you'll be adding and where you will be placing them the card comes together pretty fast. So the behind the scenes may not ha